The Cake Clan plays Super Smash Bros: Brawl the only way they know how.
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon is pretty good… Continue reading
When Booker drinks the Devil’s Kiss Vigor he says “You only live once.” Was that deliberate? Continue reading
I had a lot of Tagline ideas for this one… So, uh… Here you go.
Because screw physics.
Liam O’Brien, we need to stop meeting like this.
Who exactly do gods pray to?
The only game where fighting a giant red elephant is considered “normal”.
Press X to not die.
I could take Asura on. Continue reading
You smell dat? Smells like Hypocrisy. Continue reading
… I could be playing Fire Emblem Awakening right now. Continue reading
Sonic’s got nothing on Captain Falcon. Continue reading
Some of us wanted to play Halo, others wanted to make a video… So we did both.
I’m bored, so here’s a list of 25 things to do when you probably already read the title so I guess I don’t need to explain this. Unless reading titles is against your religion.
- Look away quickly.
- Nervously look around.
- Move your head without breaking eye contact.
- Do that finger curl thing that hot girls do to hot guys. You know the one.
- Rub your hands together, maniacally of course.
- Lick your lips.
- Unzip your pants.
- Do both.
- Scream bloody murder.
- Take a bite out of whatever you’re eating without breaking eye contact. (A hot dog would work best.)
- Say “target acquired” into your watch. Your phone would work, too.
- Stick your tongue out. That’s it. Just kind of stick it out.
- Sing a song.
- Sing a sexy song.
- Ask them to sing you a song.
- Slowly cross your eyes.
- Make a fist and then punch your other hand’s palm with said fist.
- Recite the declaration of independence.
- Start doing those weird hand things they do in Naruto.
- Read Fifty Shades of Grey to them… Ok, that’s probably a bad idea.
- Touch your chest. I don’t know why, and I don’t know which part of your chest. Wherever it would be creepiest.
- Scream “YOLO!” and physically assault them.
- Are these getting a little bit too… you know… creepy?
- And if you’re completely bat-crap crazy you could introduce yourself and have a pleasant conversation with them, who know, you might turn them into a friend.
- But go with the YOLO thing, it’s probably for the best.
Oh, and happy end of the world… I guess that happened today.
It’s-a me, Link- guh. Zelda – Crap! Just, just get this over with.