So guess what.
Considering I’m currently speaking to a computer, I guess I’ll have to type it out.
Those beautiful people over at J&D Foods (Remember, Bacon Crazy!?) have created a bacon shaving cream. That’s right, shaving cream. One more reason to prove that bacon is the greatest substance on the planet.
Watch an informative video right over here.
This is old news, but this is not a good thing.
I find it sad that our economies around the world are finding it hard to stabilize the prices of our precious fuel here at BSE. Like really sad. We wouldn’t even be a thing if it wasn’t for this delicious commodity.
I find it even more sad that the news outlets are saying that this shortage is “unavoidable”. I don’t know about you, but I’m going to go stock up on bacon. Even if the bacon market doesn’t crash, it’s always a good idea to have a metric ton of bacon on hand in case of emergency.
Read the article for yourself right over here – Global Bacon Shortage ‘Unavoidable’
Check it. It’s a project that’s been sitting on the back burner for months now. I’m finally getting around to editing this bad boy about mixing video games and reality into one mess of pixel-y goodness.
That’s right, it’s about Minecraft as a reality. You should all be looking forward to this little treat.
Hey, you know what makes me angry?
When I can’t come up with a title for a new blog thing I’mma do. Continue reading
Since it’s Saturday and I have nothing better to do I would write a review. But I’m lazy so I’m just gonna talk.
If you watched Rolling In The Dough then you probably noticed a certain special guest. She’s new, and she’s never been in one of our videos before.
Wait? Why would we have Rainbow Dash in one of our videos? Because every pony who’s cool is in fact a Brony, including your fine feathered friends at the Empire of Strips of Bacon. Except for Calen and Jon, they’re dopus’.
Maybe if you keep your eye out in the coming year you’ll notice some very “different” things…
Some very “different pony related” things.
What I’m basically trying to say is that we’re going to be sneaking in a lot of My Little Pony references. And also dubstep. Because who doesn’t love MLP and Dubstep? Idiots.
Over at J&D Foods there are some good people who say everything should taste like bacon.
They make bacon salt, bacon lip balm (for those romantic moments), and numerous other bacon-flavored products.
So you should check them out. Seriously.
HAPPY FREAKING NEW YEAR!
Seriously, I hope that 2013 is your best year yet. (That was from the bottom of my bacon-filled heart)
From one [amateur] content creator to another, I thought I’d let you in on a little tip you’ve hopefully heard many times before: CREATE CONTENT. (And don’t make this some dumb ass New Year’s resolution. Make it your lifestyle.)
Yeah, pretty much. The world has too many people spouting Continue reading
I’m bored, so here’s a list of 25 things to do when you probably already read the title so I guess I don’t need to explain this. Unless reading titles is against your religion.
- Look away quickly.
- Nervously look around.
- Move your head without breaking eye contact.
- Do that finger curl thing that hot girls do to hot guys. You know the one.
- Rub your hands together, maniacally of course.
- Lick your lips.
- Unzip your pants.
- Do both.
- Scream bloody murder.
- Take a bite out of whatever you’re eating without breaking eye contact. (A hot dog would work best.)
- Say “target acquired” into your watch. Your phone would work, too.
- Stick your tongue out. That’s it. Just kind of stick it out.
- Sing a song.
- Sing a sexy song.
- Ask them to sing you a song.
- Slowly cross your eyes.
- Make a fist and then punch your other hand’s palm with said fist.
- Recite the declaration of independence.
- Start doing those weird hand things they do in Naruto.
- Read Fifty Shades of Grey to them… Ok, that’s probably a bad idea.
- Touch your chest. I don’t know why, and I don’t know which part of your chest. Wherever it would be creepiest.
- Scream “YOLO!” and physically assault them.
- Are these getting a little bit too… you know… creepy?
- And if you’re completely bat-crap crazy you could introduce yourself and have a pleasant conversation with them, who know, you might turn them into a friend.
- But go with the YOLO thing, it’s probably for the best.
Oh, and happy end of the world… I guess that happened today.
SOUND THE BIRTHDAY NOISE-MAKERS!
*awkward tweet noise*
Just me? Alright, you ingrates. Get out. Continue reading
I am King Bacon, and I approve of these messages.